Partner since 2004.
BSc(Mgmt) Trinity College Dublin (1992).
Milan is a corporate partner specializing in property law, restructuring and insolvency. He advises companies in financial difficulties, senior lenders and stakeholders in troubled companies as well as insolvency practitioners. Milan qualified as a solicitor in Ireland in 1995.
He also specialises in general banking law with particular expertise in domestic and international leveraged finance transactions and financial restructurings acting for debt providers at all levels of the capital structure. Milan also has extensive experience acting for strategic debt investors.
Milan has considerable experience in banking and finance transactions in Ireland, the U.K. and the U.S.A. Milan advises both borrowers and lenders on a full range of secured and unsecured finance transactions including project finance transactions, acquisition finance and financial restructurings.
Milan has experience in a broad range of corporate transactions including public and private M&A and capital fund raisings.
- Advising major lending institution lending funds and the acquisition and sale of assets.
- Advising Irish lending institutions on substantial commercial lending transactions in Ireland and the United Kingdom and in relation to NAMA transactions and debt restructuring.
- Advising International Retailers on all aspects of their business in Ireland.
- Acting in Commercial Court insolvency and debt dispute cases.
- Advising foreign banks in relation to complex insolvency matters, commercial lending matters and debt restructuring.
- Advising private clients on tax structures and tax related asset investments. Commercial and High Court cases on insolvency, banking and finance matters.
- Advising private funds on the acquisition of distressed assets including asset and shareholder purchases.
- Advising receivers, liquidators and examiners on a whole range of commercial and litigation matters including mediations, arbitrations and attending at creditors meetings.
T: +353 1 6789 788 F: +353 1 6629 513