Inward Investment - Practical advice for foreign companies setting up business in Ireland.
Adams Corporate Solicitors have advised and represented a large number of businesses investing in Ireland, particularly companies from the USA and the United Kingdom. We have often been asked to deal with complex corporate transactions for these international companies. We provide practical advice for foreign companies setting up business in Ireland.We offer a full corporate and commercial service to our overseas clients wishing to establish their businesses in Ireland covering:
- Taxation and company law.
- Setting up the appropriate business structure.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Corporate finance and banking transactions.
- Business migration services.
- Company secretarial services.
- International trade mark registrations.
- Corporate immigration.
- Commercial contracts under Irish law.
- Foreign outsourcing, procurement and manufacturing agreements.
- Employment advice.
- Buying securities and real estate.
- The Irish legal and judicial system.
In addition to the strategic and legal assistance we are able to provide, we also offer hand-holding or soft landing services for inbound businesses in Ireland through our relationships with banks, accountants, property agents, Irish Chambers of Commerce, local enterprise partnerships, IDA and other inward investment specialists.
Milan Schuster, Partner
T: +353 1 6789 788