Intellectual Property Law and Technology
There is something so very esoteric about the concept of intellectual property (IP) rights. They are intangible but at the same time so important to businesses and individuals in relation to a whole host of industries. It may be something as simple as trying to protect your name or as complicated as seeking a patent for a bitcoin!
At Adams Corporate Solicitors, for such purposes, we know that our clients' brands, patents and other Intellectual Property Law rights in Ireland are sometimes their most valuable assets. Failure to protect them may have disastrous consequences for your business. We are experienced IP Lawyers and can assist you in protecting and developing this asset, combining legal protection with both tax law and finance law advice.
Here are some of the areas and types of Intellectual Property we have been working on recently:-
- Registering trademarks and patents.
- Protection of trademarks, patents, software, know-how, brand image, copyrights, domain names and other intellectual property rights against any infractions.
- Trade secrecy and copyright infringement.
- Media and entertainment law.
- Adapting contracts to local requirements.
- Competition law.
- Research and development issues.
- Gambling, social networking and social gaming law.
We also have experience in the litigation and resolution of intellectual property disputes, including infringement and breach of contract issues.
Senan Burke, Managing Partner
T: +353 1 6789 788